Beat anthracnose, dollar spot, and many other turfgrass diseases with PREMION? fungicide. PREMION is powered by PCNB, a multi-site contact fungicide and the only FRAC Group 14 fungicide registered for turf use. This unique mode of action makes PREMION a very valuable and effective fungicide resistance management tool.
- For applications April through June, or mid-August through November
- Greens and Tees: For anthracnose control, apply at 4 to 8 fl. oz. per 1,000 square feet
- Fairways: For control of dollar spot and other labeled spring, summer and fall diseases, apply at 6 to 8fl. oz. per 1,000 square feet
- For snow mold control, apply at 8 to 12 fl. oz. per 1,000 square feet
- Active Ingredients: PCNB 37.82% and tebuconazole 2.5%
- FRAC Group 14 and FRAC Group 3 fungicides
- Dual modes of action
- Contact and systemic activity
- Formulation: Water-based TurfJet? technology for enhanced turf tolerance
Contact Your Distributor
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.?Important: Always read and follow label instructions. See label for listed weeds and pests.